PHP for ProgrammersNY PHP »
This class has ended. Find out first when this class opens by saving it to your wish list.
Midtown Area Exact Location - TBD
New York, New York (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 8500 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 5
What you'll learn in this php training:Students enrolled in this class will clearly understand how to use the complete AMP vertical to create high quality and secure dynamic web applications.
Our programmer's track focuses on developers with programming experience in other languages, but little or no experience using PHP5 for web development. It is particularly appropriate as well for graduates of our designer's track training. Build on the programming knowledge you already have and quickly get up to speed with using PHP for internet and web development.
- A thorough survey of the PHP programming language and of MySQL/SQL language and concepts.
- Intensive practice in using PHP and MySQL to create database-driven web applications.
- Practice using the advanced object-oriented programming concepts available in PHP5 for secure database access, AJAX, RSS, and other tasks.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from NY PHP? Request info about private training
Start Dates (0)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyThe student may cancel the class more than 5 business days prior to the first day of class with no penalty. Cancellations within the 5 days will be assessed a 50% penalty. Refunds will not be granted once class has begun. Failure to show for the class on a day of class will result in a full loss of the payment for the class. Students may send a substitute at any time. Substitute name and address must be provided before attending.
New York PHP reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time due to operational needs. Should a class be cancelled or rescheduled, the student is entitled to a full refund of the price of the class.
School: NY PHP
Founded in 2001, the school quickly grew to be a leader of open source communities and business solutions. After establishing amp as the platform independent technology solution stack, the school continues to support the companies and communities that depend on and develop open source.
Backed by one...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.