Adobe Photoshop Expert (Level 2)Technical Institute of America »
This class has ended. Find out first when this class opens by saving it to your wish list.
545 8th Avenue Suite 610
(Btwn W 37th & 38th Streets)
New York, New York 10018 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2790 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Advanced
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this photoshop training:The goal of Photoshop Advanced training is increase your proficiency and speed while improving your creative expression and decision-making in the program.
Super-situational awareness is emphasized: at all times you know your goals and the steps to get there. What Layer / Tool you are in and why? Where you have been and what’s coming up next—and what’s the final product? This awareness needs to become second nature, and that only comes with confident command of the tools and powers of the program.
Students will learn:
- How to incorporate 3D images into Photoshop art
- How to make professional, pixel-perfect selections.
- How to work in the little-known Quick Mask Mode.
- How to leverage the power of Photoshop’s “Content Aware Tools”How to create Masks and Alpha Channels for advanced, best-practices results.
- How to edit Video right in Photoshop—yes, you heard right!
- How to harness the power of Actions / Automatic Batch Processing
- How to Save for High-Res output for print and Apple iPad 3 Retina Display.
- Level 1 Review
- Artistic Effects and 3D
- Advanced Selection Techniques
- Image Retouching
- Advanced Selection Techniques
- Layer Masks and Alpha Channels
- 3D Images
- Automated Batch Processing
- Optimizing High-Resolution Images for Print and iPad 3
- Video Editing Pt. 1
- Video Editing Pt. 2
- Video Editing Pt. 3
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Technical Institute of America? Request info about private training
Start Dates (0)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation, refund, and rescheduling policy
- Cancellation made up to 2 business day prior to the start of the seminar or workshop will receive a full.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone who has taken the whole or part the seminar or workshop.
- Refunds will not be given for any cancellations made 2 business days before the start of the seminar or workshop.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone that does not show up on the day of the seminar or workshop.
- Rescheduling is not permitted 2 days before the start of a seminar or workshop.
- Students must attend 80% or more of Seminars & Workshops total duration to receive Certificate of Completion.
School: Technical Institute of America
The Technical Institute of America is a technology training company. Our passion for helping individuals and businesses learn technology has made us the number one technology company in New York City. Every year we train thousands in a variety of Microsoft®, Adobe®, Cisco®, CompTIA®, and PMI® courses....
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.