Adobe Photoshop Basic-Intermediate (Level 1)Technical Institute of America »
2 seats left
|Start date:||Thu, Jan 02: 10:00am - 6:00pm (2 sessions)|
545 8th Avenue Suite 610
New York, NY 10018 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2790 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this photoshop training:The course is intended for a diverse audience including, but not limited to, computer-savvy professionals who want to create and enhance graphics for marketing materials, newsletters, blog's, and web sites; photographers who want to work with and prepare photos for print or web; students with an interest in graphic design or those with novice design skills; and professionals who want to learn and use Photoshop as a complement to other programs, such as Illustrator, InDesign or Dreamweaver.
Students will learn:
- How to optimize photos and other images for Web and Print.
- How to work on individual (selected) parts of an image
- How to work in an organized, best-practices fashion
- How to apply artistic effects to selections or whole layers
- How to create seamless composites from multiple image sources.
- How to fix badly damaged images, such as old torn photos
- How to distort and transform images
- How to save images for print and the web.
- How to optimize images for the high-resolution displays, such as on the Apple iPad 3.
- How to communicate visually with impact and clarity.
- Overview and Orientation
- Pixel Dimensions and Resolution
- Image Selections
- Color: Foreground, Background, CMYK, RGB, Web
- Transformations and Distortions
- Image Compositing
- Layer Effects
- Image Adjustments and Filters
- Custom Brushes and Gradients
- Custom Brushes and Gradients
- Design Challenges
- Saving for Print, Web and Mobile
- Cancellation made up to 3 business day prior to the start of the seminar or workshop will receive a full refund minus a 7% processing fee.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone who has taken the whole or part the seminar or workshop.
- Refunds will not be given for any cancellations made 2 days before the start of the seminar or workshop.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone that doesn’t show up on the day of the seminar or workshop.
- Rescheduling is not permitted 2 days before the start of a seminar or workshop.
- Students must attend 80% or more of Seminars & Workshops total duration to receive Certificate of Completion.
Start Dates (1)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Thu, Jan 02 10:00am - 6:00pm
Fri, Jan 03 10:00am - 6:00pm
Midtown West, Manhattan
545 8th Avenue
Btwn W 37th & 38th Streets
New York, NY 10018
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: Technical Institute of America
The Technical Institute of America is a technology training company. Our passion for helping individuals and businesses learn technology has made us the number one technology company in New York City. Every year we train thousands in a variety of Microsoft®, Adobe®, Cisco®, CompTIA®, and PMI® c...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Technical Institute of America
5 out of 5
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088