We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Advanced Photoshop for Web Design & Special EffectsNYIM Training »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
One Union Square West Ste 805
(At E 14th St)
New York, New York 10003 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 5450 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Advanced
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this photoshop class:
The Advanced Photoshop for Web Design & Special Effects class concentrates on the most common topics that we see Designers in NYC using on a daily basis. When you are finished with this course you will be able to retouch images with the most powerful techniques and retouch ads and get professional results. This class is perfect to graphic designers, web designers, Photoshop retouchers, photographers, advertising designers.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Printed Manual
- CD Rom with example files
- Supplemental movie tutorials
- Customized supplemental notes
- Creating special effects
- Vintage look
- Soft effect look
- Grunge effect look
- Texture effects
- Cartoon effects
- Using Filters for special effects
- Smoke effects and brushes
- Rain effects and light ray
- Water effects
- Light effects
- Adding Light and shadows
- Web buttons
- Background for web pages
- Type effects
- Type grunge effect
- Funky type and neon
- Type with metal, gold and plastic texture
- Adding 3D text
- High Dynamic Range from camera Raw files
- Using Photomatix for HDR
- Tips & Tricks
- The final project is a composition with different effects
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- No charge to reschedule or cancel before 5 business days of class.
- There is a $25 rescheduling, cancellation or retake rescheduling fee within 3-5 business days from the start of class.
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class. No refund given for cancellations or "no-shows" within 2 business days from the start of class.
- If a retake is cancelled within 2 business days from the start of class, another retake may not be scheduled.
Start Dates (0)
School: NYIM Training
What ever your needs, group or corporate, NYIM provides you with the most practical and efficient hands-on computer training in New York City since 1998. Conveniently located on Union Square, our staff are experienced professionals with 10+ years of training experience in their field. Each of our instructors...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.