Outlook 2007 - Level 1New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
New York, NY 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2750 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this outlook training:In this course, students learn how to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information and tasks, and use notes. (Second Edition)
- Explore the Outlook Interface
- Send a Simple Message
- Reading Messages
- Reply to and Forward a Message
- Print a Message
- Delete a Message
- Address a Message
- Format a Message
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Attach a File
- Open and Save an Attachment
- Flag a Message
- Organize Content with Folders
- Add a Contact
- Sort and Find Contacts
- Find the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Manage Contacts
- Explore the Outlook Calendar
- Schedule an Appointment
- Assign Categories and Edit Appointments
- Schedule a Meeting
- Reply to a Meeting Request
- Propose a New Meeting Time
- Manage Meetings
- Print the Calendar
- Create a Task
- Edit and Update a Task
- Create a Note
- Edit a Note
- Display a Note on the Desktop
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from New Horizons Computer Learning ? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (0)
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have de...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning
2 out of 3
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.