MCTS: Exchange Server 2010 Configuration
What you'll learn in this network class:This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This five-day, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment.
This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Implement high availability across multiple sites and implement Federated Sharing.