We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Essentials of Korean CookingThe Institute of Culinary Education »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Financial District, Manhattan
Brookfield Place, 225 Liberty St, 3rd Floor
At West St
New York, New York 10281 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1150 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 21 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this korean cooking class:
From kimchi to bibimbap---the great rice preparation topped by a myriad of ingredients---the signature dishes of Korea have seduced America with their intoxicating flavors. Soups and stews are popular, as are vegetables, tofu, meat, and seafood that feature in main dishes as well as in banchan, the Korean assortment of side dishes that appear in most traditional meals.
You will learn to make:
- Sigeumchi Kongnamul Doenjang Guk (miso soup with spinach and bean sprouts)
- Mandu (dumplings)
- Dak Gangjung (hot chicken wings)
- Haemul Pa Jeon (seafood and green onion pancakes)
- Sokalbi Gui (barbecued beef short ribs)
- Bulgogi (grilled seasoned sliced beef)
- Bibimbap (seasoned vegetable rice bowl)
- Haetgamja Jorim (new potatoes with roasted sesame seeds)
- Assorted Banchan, including Quick Kimchi
- Soju (cucumber-infused distilled liquor)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyTwo weeks withdrawal notice is required for a refund (excluding gift certificates); but please note a transaction fee will be deducted from the refund for each and every class seat registration that is cancelled by the registrant/student based on the following scale: classes up to $125 will incur a $20 fee, classes in the $126-$350 range will have a $30 fee, classes valued over $351 will incur a $50 fee. When a class is dropped 3-13 days prior to the start date, only school class credit will be issued, and the corresponding transaction fee will be deducted. Rescheduling a class entails a cancellation and, therefore, a transaction fee will still be charged to customers. There are no refunds or school credit issued when fewer than 48 hours notice from the class start date is given. In case of class cancellation, all students will be notified and a full refund will be given.
Teacher: Staff Instructor
Start Dates (0)
School: The Institute of Culinary Education
The Institute of Culinary Education runs America’s largest program of “hands-on” cooking, baking and wine education classes.
Courses are offered day and night and 355 days a year. ICE is now located at Brookfield Place, 225 Liberty Street, on the 3rd Floor in lower Manhattan. The typical class...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at The Institute of Culinary Education(251 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.