Design Your Own Sweater: Intermediate Knitting92nd Street Y »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
Upper East Side
1395 Lexington Ave
(Btwn E 91st & 92nd Streets)
New York, NY 10128 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1500 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this knitting class:Explore stitch combinations and textures, interesting techniques and more finishing techniques. Get help with your own stalled projects or use the homework patterns to design your own heirloom afghan or baby blanket.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from 92nd Street Y? Request info about private training
- To receive a 100% refund, written request must be received 2 weeks prior to the first session.
- To receive a 75% refund, written request must be received at least one day prior to the first session.
- To receive a 50% refund, written request must be received at least one day prior to the second session.
- After that, refunds cannot be granted.
Teacher: Katy MooreSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Start Dates (0)
School: 92nd Street Y
92nd Street Y is a world-class nonprofit community and cultural center that connects people at every stage of life to the worlds of education, the arts, health and wellness, and Jewish life.
Through the breadth and depth of 92Y's extraordinary programs, we enrich lives, create community...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at 92nd Street Y
2 out of 2
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.