Teens Cooking CampThe Center for Kosher Culinary Arts »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
114 East 85th St The Ramaz School
New York, NY 10028 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3750 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 13 - 18 years old
- Average Class Size: 8
What you'll learn in this kids cooking class:Teens take over the kitchen in this five-day hands-on, intensive series on cooking & baking.
Taught by our professionally trained chefs in a fully commercial kitchen, each action packed day will be technique and skill driven and culminate in a delicious meal. The series will include the following classes:
- muffins and all the other classic breakfast & brunch dishes.
- Hand-made fresh pasta of all flavors and shapes plus several Italian inspired sauces to go with.
- An upscale 4 course dinner to show-off all the skills they’ve learned during the week
- Classic French pastry items such as cream puffs and eclairs.
- The final class will be a culinary competition in which teams of two will compete for the title of “CKCA Teens Camp Iron Chefs, 2012” and a special prize from us.
Cancellation PolicyA full refund will be granted for any cancellation made one week or more in advance of the class. Credit towards another class will be given for cancellations made less than a week but more than 48 hours in advance. A cancellation made less than 48 hours in advance or a no show will result in a loss of class fee.
CKCA reserves the right to cancel classes at its discretion. In the event of a cancellation, students will be given a choice between a full refund and class credit.
Start Dates (0)
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
Located in the heart of Flatbush Brooklyn, The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts offers hands-on cooking and baking classes for men, women, children, and teens of all ages and experience levels. Classes are taught by experienced chef instructors and offered during the day, in the evenings, during motz...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
14 out of 15