Keynote EssentialsNYIM Training »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
One Union Square West Suite 805
(At E 14th St)
New York, New York 10003 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1990 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this iwork training:The Keynote Essentials class concentrates on the most common topics that we see in NYC businesses using on a daily basis. When you are finished with this class you will be able to create a reusable KeyNote Template, make an easily updatable, engaging, consistent presentation, deliver a presentation without difficulty, and feel comfortable with importing any type of file. This class is perfect to those seeking to feel comfortable with most KeyNote office tasks, those looking to interview for positions that require up to an advanced level of KeyNote, and those going into the Administrative, Advertising, Marketing or Business Industry.
- KeyNote Slideshows: The Mini Missing Manual
- Shortcut sheet
- Extra example files
- Resource sheet
Lesson 1- Creating a Presentation
- Opening KeyNote
- Choosing a Theme and Slide Size
- Selecting a Master Slide
- Outline a Presentation
- Pasting Text Into an Outline
- Formatting Text
- Customizing a Layout
- Adding a Table
- Calculating the Value of Table Cells
- Fixing Spelling Errors
- Adding Photos
- Enhancing Photos in Keynote
- Customizing Photo Layouts
- Making Part of a Photo Transparent
- Adding Hyperlinks and Navigation
- Adding a Chart
- Adding Audio
- Adding a Global Transition
- Reducing the Presentation File Size
- Saving Media with Your Presentation
- Creating Builds to Reveal Text and a Table
- Creating Interleaved Builds
- Creating Graphs and Charts
- Creating a Smart Build
- Creating Custom Animations
- Adding Sound to a Build
- Creating Transitions Between Slides
- Creating 2D and 3D Animation
- Creating Object Effect Transitions
- Using Text Effects Transitions
- Using Magice Move
- Using Video in a Slideshow
- Configuring Preferences
- Running a Presentation
- Pausing and Resuming a Slideshow
- Preparing an Empty Theme
- Creating a Title Slide
- Creating a Photo Master
- Saving and Sharing Themes
- Applying a Custom Theme
- Importing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Animating a Title Slide
- Cleaning up a Chart
- Enhancing and Animating a Chart
- Improving Title Text
- Animating a Table
- Animating a Column Chart
- Animating a Pie Chart
- Changing Chart Style
- Animating a 3D Area Chart
- Adding Content from a Word document
- Saving a PowerPoint or PDF file
- Reviewing with Light Table View
- Adding Comments
- Adding and Printing Presenter Notes
- Indexing a Presentation with Spotlight
- Rehearsing a Presentation
- Giving a Presentation with a Portable Computer
- Using an iPhone or iPad as a Remote Control
- Creating a Self-Running Slideshow
- Running a Presentation as a Kiosk
- Printing Handouts
- Exporting as PDF
- Exporting to PowerPoint
- Exporting Images
- Exporting to QuickTime
- Exporting to an iPod
- Exporting to HTML
- Sending to iWeb
- Sending to YouTube
- Sharing a Presentation with iWork.com
- Sharing a Presentation with iChat Theatre
- Exporting to iDVD
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- No charge to reschedule or cancel before 5 business days of class.
- There is a $25 rescheduling, cancellation or retake rescheduling fee within 3-5 business days from the start of class.
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class. No refund given for cancellations or "no-shows" within 2 business days from the start of class.
- If a retake is cancelled within 2 business days from the start of class, another retake may not be scheduled.
Teacher: Scott W.See Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Scott has performed professional graphic, web, and multimedia design in New York City since 1992, and has worked as a professional instructor since 1994. As a designer, some of his former clients include: SPSS, Siegel+Gale, SECUDE, Oppenheimer Funds, The New York Public Library, The Girl Scouts of America, Calvin Klein, and Scholastic Books. As an instructor, he has taught at many professional learning centers in New York City, including Future Media Concepts, and The Chubb Institute -- where he held the position as The Department Chair of Graphic and Multimedia Design until the school was sold in 2006. He was also instrumental, during his time at Open-i Media, in the creation of DoubleClick University. Scott has an extensive list of programs he teaches including video editing. As a performing musician from the age of 13, Scott also enjoys teaching music composition and audio editing.
Start Dates (0)
School: NYIM Training
What ever your needs, group or corporate, NYIM provides you with the most practical and efficient hands-on computer training in New York City since 1998. Conveniently located on Union Square, our staff are experienced professionals with 10+ years of training experience in their field. Each of our instructors...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified New York educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.