Keynote Essentials for Business Group ClassNYIM Training »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
One Union Square West Suite 805
New York, NY 10003 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1990 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 9
What you'll learn in this iwork training:Learn to create a reusable Keynote Template, make an easily updatable, engaging, consistent presentation, deliver a presentation without difficulty and feel comfortable with importing any type of file.
Lesson 1: Creating a Presentation
- Choosing Theme and Slide Size
- Master Slides
- Presentation Outline
- Adding Text
- Formatting Text
- Customizing Slide Layout
- Adding a table
- Adding Photos
- Enhancing Photos
- Customizing Photo Layout
- Adding Hyperlinks and Navigation
- Adding a Chart
- Adding Audio
- Reducing Presentation File Size
- Creating Transitions between Slides
- Creating 2D and 3D animations
- Creating Object Effects Transitions
- Using Video in a Slide Show
- Creating an Empty Theme
- Creating a Title Slide
- Creating a Photo Master
- Applying a Custom Theme
- Importing a PPT Presentation
- Creating Charts
- Enhancing Charts
- Changing Chart Style
- Adding Content from Word document
- Printing Handouts
- Exporting to PDF
- Exporting to PPT
- Exporting to HTML
- Those seeking to feel comfortable with most Keynote office tasks
- Those looking to interview for positions that require up to an advanced level of Keynote
- Those going into the Administrative, Advertising, Marketing or Business Industry
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- No charge to reschedule or cancel before 5 business days of class.
- There is a $25 rescheduling, cancellation or retake rescheduling fee within 3-5 business days from the start of class.
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class. No refund given for cancellations or "no-shows" within 2 business days from the start of class.
- If a retake is cancelled within 2 business days from the start of class, another retake may not be scheduled.
Start Dates (0)
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: NYIM Training
What ever your needs, group or corporate, NYIM provides you with the most practical and efficient hands-on computer training in New York City since 1998. Conveniently located on Union Square, our staff are experienced professionals with 10+ years of training experience in their field. Each of our i...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at NYIM Training
5 out of 5