Keynote Essentials for Business Group ClassNYIM Training »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
One Union Square West Suite 805
New York, NY 10003 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1990 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 9
What you'll learn in this iwork training:Learn to create a reusable Keynote Template, make an easily updatable, engaging, consistent presentation, deliver a presentation without difficulty and feel comfortable with importing any type of file.
Lesson 1: Creating a Presentation
- Choosing Theme and Slide Size
- Master Slides
- Presentation Outline
- Adding Text
- Formatting Text
- Customizing Slide Layout
- Adding a table
- Adding Photos
- Enhancing Photos
- Customizing Photo Layout
- Adding Hyperlinks and Navigation
- Adding a Chart
- Adding Audio
- Reducing Presentation File Size
- Creating Transitions between Slides
- Creating 2D and 3D animations
- Creating Object Effects Transitions
- Using Video in a Slide Show
- Creating an Empty Theme
- Creating a Title Slide
- Creating a Photo Master
- Applying a Custom Theme
- Importing a PPT Presentation
- Creating Charts
- Enhancing Charts
- Changing Chart Style
- Adding Content from Word document
- Printing Handouts
- Exporting to PDF
- Exporting to PPT
- Exporting to HTML
- Those seeking to feel comfortable with most Keynote office tasks
- Those looking to interview for positions that require up to an advanced level of Keynote
- Those going into the Administrative, Advertising, Marketing or Business Industry
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from NYIM Training? Request info about private training
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- No charge to reschedule or cancel before 5 business days of class.
- There is a $25 rescheduling, cancellation or retake rescheduling fee within 3-5 business days from the start of class.
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class. No refund given for cancellations or "no-shows" within 2 business days from the start of class.
- If a retake is cancelled within 2 business days from the start of class, another retake may not be scheduled.
Start Dates (0)
School: NYIM Training
What ever your needs, group or corporate, NYIM provides you with the most practical and efficient hands-on computer training in New York City since 1998. Conveniently located on Union Square, our staff are experienced professionals with 10+ years of training experience in their field. Each of our i...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.