InDesign CS5 - Level 1New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this indesign class:In this course students will utilize Adobe® InDesign® CS5 to create and deliver eye-catching printed documents.
Lesson 1: Exploring the InDesign Environment
- Identify the InDesign Interface Components
- Customize the Interface
- Use the Navigation Controls
- Set General and Interface Preferences
- Create a Document
- Add Text
- Add Graphical Objects
- Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Apply Fills and Strokes
- Create and Apply Styles
- Arrange Objects
- Align Objects
- Manage Page Elements with Layers
- Transform Objects
- Manipulate Objects
- Thread Text Frames
- Search and Replace Content
- Create a Table
- Modify a Table Structure
- Format a Table
- Check Documents for Errors
- Print a Document
- Package Files
- Export PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Prepare PDF Files for Web Distribution
Note: These classes sell out faster than the school's system updates. Your spot will be confirmed after enrollment.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (0)
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified New York educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning(3 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.