Creating a Web Page Using HTML & CSSPace University CPE »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2500 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this html training:Participants will have the knowledge and understanding of how HTML & CSS work. They will also learn to use this language on different tasks in the internet.
An introduction to creating Home Pages on the World Wide Web. The workshop will cover the Hyper-Text Markup Language (HTML) as well as the guidelines for successful Web page creation. Students will learn how to include color, images and sounds, and will create links to other Web pages using embedded Uniform Resource Locators (URLs). Students will create basic home pages.
You Will Learn To:
- Use hyper-text and the HTML markup language
- Display and format text using HTML
- Create lists in an HTML document
- Create links to other pages embedded in HTML
- Explain the role of "viewers" in HTML
- Add images and sounds to HTML pages
- Create pages using all of the elements learned in class
Prerequisite: Students should have accessed the World Wide Web with a Web browser, and should be familiar with the Internet.
Detailed Course Outline:
1. Introduction to HTML
- What is HTML?
- Viewing HTML Codes
- Using Notepad to Create an HTML
- Document Codes
- Adding Comments
- Printing HTML Documents
- Explain the role of “viewers”
- Create Lists in a HTML Document
- Adding a List to an HTML Document
- Adding More Unordered Lists
- Creating a New Document in Notepad
- Physical and Logical Formatting Tags
- Adding a Horizontal Line
- Text breaks
- Create Hyperlinks to Other Pages
- External Hyperlinks
- Name a Location in the Document and Creating a Link to that Location
- Inline Images
- Aligning Images
- Creating Hyperlinks to External images
- Background Images
- Creating Images
- Downloading Images
- Creating Tables with Dreamweaver
- Merging Cells
- Inserting and Deleting Rows or Columns
- Colors in HTML
- Creating Images
- Using the New HTML 5 Layout Tag
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Pace University CPE? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyPlease note that enrollment is limited and registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. No registration will be accepted until payment has been received. This requirement applies to all participants.
Registrants who cancel their registration by the Wednesday of the week prior to the start of class will receive a full refund. No refunds will be granted after that date. Pace University reserves the right to substitute instructors, change the day or time a program meets, or cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen events. If a class is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
Start Dates (0)
School: Pace University CPE
This school gives you the power to transform your life ---to achieve your educational goals and career dreams. Whether you are looking to enhance your skills in your current position, contemplating a career change, updating your resume, or opening up your mind to something you have always dreamed of...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Pace University CPE
0 out of 1
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.