We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Yoga Level 1Reflections Yoga »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
(Btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, New York 10019 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this health class:
For those familiar with basic poses: get introduced (gently) to inversions and playful arm balances to build strength and encourage flexibility!
Have you been taking the Basics classes for a while? Feel like you are ready for that next step? Level 1 is a great experience for strong beginners familiar with basic poses. Get introduced (gently) to inversions and playful arm balances to build strength and encourage flexibility.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Kyoko Jasper
Kyoko did her 200 & 500HR TT with Sri Dharma Mittra, Embodied Anatomy and Kinesiology with Amy Matthews, Acroyoga with Jason Namer&Jenny Sauer-Klein, Circus Yoga with Kevin & Erin O' Keefe, Anusara Yoga Training with Ellen Saltonstall, Bindu Wiles and Jackie Prete. She has been teaching since 2003, and her classes provide her students with a sense of grounding, healing, and expansion in their Prana(energy field). Her favorite asana used to be Handstand, but lately she's been loving her Parsvotanasana(Single Leg Forwardbend).
Start Dates (0)
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Reflections Yoga(4 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.