We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Yoga FoundationsReflections Yoga »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
Btwn Broadway & 8th Ave
New York, New York 10019 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this health class:
Students will successfully demonstrate the basic poses in yoga, learn sun salutations.
This is a great class for someone who is new to yoga or has practiced for a short time. In this class, we will add to your Bare Bones Basics poses and introduce Sun Salutations, deeper Hip and shoulder Openers and a re-introduction to your long forgotten Core.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Hedy Iankelevich
Hedy studied with Sam Chase during her teacher training and now Paula Tursi for her "continuing education." She started teaching yoga since 2010. According to her: "My own yoga practice has simultaneously taught me to take a break and to keep going. Every time I enter onto my mat to breathe, move and meditate for an hour or so it is like the world around me stops and i am reminded that, especially, in NYC, this break from it all is so necessary. I have also learned that consistency and practice are key… in anything you want to learn." She likes to do her asanas from crow to tripod which makes her feel strong and rejuvenated.
Start Dates (0)
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Reflections Yoga(4 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.