We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Pre/Post NatalReflections Yoga »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
(Btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, New York 10019 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 15
What you'll learn in this health class:
Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga combines yoga postures, breathing techniques, and meditation in order to develop greater vitality, flexibility, confidence, and celebration during this magical time in a woman’s life.
This class will target specific areas of discomfort during pregnancy, prepare the body for birthing, offer suggestions for coping with pain during labor and will help ease a new mother back into exercise postpartum.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Lisa Kazmer
Lisa completed teacher training at OM Yoga Center here in NYC with Frank Mauro and Margi Young and is am certified to teach Prenatal Yoga through Janice Clarfield. Her practice now is focused within the structure of Mysore Ashtanga which she practiced with David Michael Hollander. In Mysore, she learned from Shi Sheshadri & Sri BNS Iyengar, and has also studied Sanskrit with Jyoti Chittur. Having taught for over 4 years, Lisa promises that her classes will be intuitive and hands-on.
Start Dates (0)
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Reflections Yoga(4 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.