We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Open YogaReflections Yoga »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
Btwn Broadway & 8th Ave
New York, New York 10019 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this health class:
Practice your own level of yoga with the support of experienced teachers that can offer modifications and suggestions to deepen your practice.
Appropriate for students who are comfortable in Level 1 classes and beyond. Students will be encouraged to practice at their own level; however, familiarity with basic asanas is suggested. Teachers will offer modifications and suggestions to deepen your practice. Get in touch with what you are seeking on the mat!
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Lola Rephann
Lola has studied with Paula Tursi, Troy Myers and Aiko Nakasone, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center – New York. She also studied martial arts for about ten years, in the styles of HapKiDo, mixed martial arts, and Shaolin Kung-Fu. She describes her classes as introspective, empowering, and grounding. Her favorite asana varies, but Uttanasana always feels soooooo good!
Start Dates (0)
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Reflections Yoga(4 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.