Yoga Level 1Santa Monica Yoga »
8 seats left
1640 Ocean Park Blvd
(Btwn 16th & 17th Streets)
Santa Monica, California 90405 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 190 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this health class:Special emphasis on this class is placed on the basic poses as well as breathing techniques.
There are many benefits of practicing Yoga. The following are just some of the physical, emotional, and energetic benefits of doing yoga:
- Body Strength and Stamina
- Greater Flexibility
- Reducing Everyday Aches and Pain
- Rehabilitating and Healing Injuries
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Better General Health
- Give your time to park and arrive few minutes before the scheduled time of you class. You'll enjoy your class if you don't arrive stressed from rushing.
- Don't wear perfume or other fragrances when coming to class. These scents can cause your fellow students to have an allergic reaction, or just make it hard for them to breathe.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Santa Monica Yoga? Request info about private training
Teacher: Leslie BogartSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Leslie Bogart is certified to teach in the Viniyoga tradition. She has worked with people with physical and emotional ailments as a Registered Nurse since the 1970s. Leslie began practicing yoga in 1982, and received her first certification to teach yoga in 1985. In addition to working for a physical therapist, Leslie continued her studies with different yoga teachers, soon immersing herself in Yoga as therapy. She focused on the teachings of Krishnamacarya and Desikachar, mostly as taught by Gary Kraftsow, and has completed his Yoga Therapists' Training Course.
Start Dates (0)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Fri, Apr 25 10:00am - 11:30am
Santa Monica, 1640 Ocean Park Blvd
Btwn 16th & 17th Streets
Santa Monica, California 90405
Refund & Cancellation PolicyPasses are non-refundable and expire 180 days from date of purchase.
School: Santa Monica Yoga
Our school offers a broad range of styles and levels of yoga and Pilates classes. Our eclectic offerings are a reflection of the belief that there isn't one "right" way to approach the practice of yoga.
We are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing a home for highly qualified and ...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Santa Monica Yoga
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.