Yoga Level 1Santa Monica Yoga »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
1640 Ocean Park Blvd
(Btwn 16th & 17th Streets)
Santa Monica, California 90405 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this health class:Special emphasis on this class is placed on the basic poses as well as breathing techniques.
There are many benefits of practicing Yoga. The following are just some of the physical, emotional, and energetic benefits of doing yoga:
- Body Strength and Stamina
- Greater Flexibility
- Reducing Everyday Aches and Pain
- Rehabilitating and Healing Injuries
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Better General Health
- Give your time to park and arrive few minutes before the scheduled time of you class. You'll enjoy your class if you don't arrive stressed from rushing.
- Don't wear perfume or other fragrances when coming to class. These scents can cause your fellow students to have an allergic reaction, or just make it hard for them to breathe.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyPasses are non-refundable and expire 180 days from date of purchase.
Teacher: SMY Teacher TraineeSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
We promise that our prices are the same (or less) than prices on the school's website
We centralize over 40,000 classes from vetted, high quality class providers
Verified Student Reviews
CourseHorse is the only place where you can read class reviews from verified students
We're dedicated to supporting your learning goals every step of the way
Fast & Secure Checkout
Single-page checkout and powerful encryption make CourseHorse the place to book
We give you back 5% of every class purchase, to encourage you to keep on learning!
Start Dates (0)
School: Santa Monica Yoga
Our school offers a broad range of styles and levels of yoga and Pilates classes. Our eclectic offerings are a reflection of the belief that there isn't one "right" way to approach the practice of yoga.
We are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing a home for highly qualified and ...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified LA educator.
Reviews of Classes at Santa Monica Yoga(2 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.