Cake Decoration, FondantThe Center for Kosher Culinary Arts »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
1407 Coney Island Ave
(Btwn J and K Avenues )
Brooklyn, New York 11230 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 4500 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 16 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this fondant class:Over the course of five weeks, students will be taught on how to create cakes and decorate with fondant in order to create their very own stunning three-tiered masterpiece.
If you are serious about learning how to make exquisite, professional looking cakes this intensive hands-on class is the one you’ve been waiting for.
- How to ice a cake with rolled fondant
- Rolled fondant decoration techniques
- How to make pareve butter cream
- How to bake, ice, fill and assemble a 3-tiered cake
- How to slice cake layers evenly
Refund & Cancellation PolicyA full refund will be granted for any cancellation made one week or more in advance of the class. Credit towards another class will be given for cancellations made less than a week but more than 48 hours in advance. A cancellation made less than 48 hours in advance or a no show will result in a loss of class fee.
CKCA reserves the right to cancel classes at its discretion. In the event of a cancellation, students will be given a choice between a full refund and class credit.
Start Dates (0)
School: The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
Located in the heart of Flatbush Brooklyn, The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts offers hands-on cooking and baking classes for men, women, children, and teens of all ages and experience levels. Classes are taught by experienced chef instructors and offered during the day, in the evenings, during motzei...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts(25 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.