We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
You may also like
MCTS: Exchange Server 2010 ConfigurationNetCom Learning »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan
20 West 33rd St 4th Flr
Btwn 5th & 6th Avenues
New York, New York 10001 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 26990 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 16 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this microsoft exchange server training:
This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This five-day, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment.
This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Implement high availability across multiple sites and implement Federated Sharing.
Start Dates (0)
School: NetCom Learning
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.