Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Microsoft Excel Intro to VBA 2007The Career Center »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave Ste 1104
Btwn E 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3450 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this excel class:
In this course, you will apply the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language to simplify many of the tasks that you can perform using various tools and functions in Excel 2007.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course and may retake the same course as many times as they want.
- create, edit, and debug a macro
- format worksheets using macros
- create an interactive worksheet
- work with multiple worksheets
- perform calculations
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Start Dates (0)
School: The Career Center
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.