We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Excel 2007-2010NYIM Training »
5 seats left
Mon, Dec 22 10:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (2)
One Union Square West Ste 805
(At E 14th St)
New York, New York 10003 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1990 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this excel class:
By the end of the Excel training course, you will feel confident managing Excel lists, databases, charts, common formulas, formatting, shortcuts and printing.
The Excel for Business group class concentrates on the most common topics that we see in NYC businesses using on a daily basis. This Excel class is perfect for those who are new to Excel, have been using Excel without any training or need to gain a solid grasp of how to use it effectively.
- What you can do with Excel
- Cell and Row structure
- Creating an efficient Excel workspace
- Quickly entering data using Auto-fill
- Moving Data
- Paste Special
- Creating formulas manually
- Creating formulas using paste functions and auto functions Sum, Average, Count, Minimum, Maximum, Standard Deviation
- Understanding how to use hundreds of predefined functions
- Absolute References and why they are crucial to you
Lesson 4 - Formatting
- Format types
- Cell width and height
- Merging cells
- Custom formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Quick and dirty charting when you are in a rush
- Advanced data series charting
- Chart types and when to use them
- Controlling every aspect of chart formatting such as color, axis scales, 3-D views, etc
- How to properly set up an Excel Database to ensure accurate information
- Sorting the database
- Freezing Rows for easy viewing
Lesson 8 - Printing
- Setting print area
- Using the Page Break Preview
- Page Orientation
- Repeating heading rows
- Adding headers and footers to your printing area
- Controlling the annoying “blank pages” and the “stray column” printing problem
- Printing areas that are not next to each other
- Where to find answers to more complex Excel problems
- Books we have found helpful
- Custom printed Manual
- Multiple XLS and XLT examples for in class and after class
- Shortcut sheet
- After class resources
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- No charge to reschedule or cancel before 5 business days of class.
- There is a $25 rescheduling, cancellation or retake rescheduling fee within 3-5 business days from the start of class.
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class. No refund given for cancellations or "no-shows" within 2 business days from the start of class.
- If a retake is cancelled within 2 business days from the start of class, another retake may not be scheduled.
Teacher: Tracey C
Tracey’s goal and passion is for successful, effective computer and software training. Tracey has been in the computing industry for over 25 years, and remains current on the latest technology and software. Tracey is very adaptable with delivery in instructor led classroom training, coaching, live and virtual, and on-site private training. She provides education in corporate, nonprofit, workforce, and private settings. Tracey is an enthusiastic instructor who keeps the classes engaged and eager to learn.
In 2010, Tracey delivered Office 2003 to Office 2007 migration training for Brother International in Memphis, TN. Over the past two years, she was a lead trainer for ExxonMobil, and Novo Nordisk’s global migration to Windows 7 and Office 2010 platform. She recently completed migration to Office 2010 training for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, as well as New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company and Bulova Watch Corporation.
Tracey delivered professional training to companies such as Atlantic Health System, ExxonMobil, Hoffmann-LaRoche, Marcal, Merck, PaineWebber, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Community Distributors, Titan Tool, Inc., CVS Distribution Center, Amerada Hess, Burlington Coat Factory, City of Lyndhurst, City of Jersey City, Township of Edison, Dow Jones, Brother International, Bausch & Lomb, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Barclays Bank.
Tracey teaches the following: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, SharePoint, Wordperfect, Peachtree, Lotus Notes, Lotus 123, and DOS.
Start Dates (2)
Mon, Dec 22 10:00am - 5:00pm
Union Square, Manhattan
One Union Square West
At E 14th St
New York, New York 10003
School: NYIM Training
What ever your needs, group or corporate, NYIM provides you with the most practical and efficient hands-on computer training in New York City since 1998. Conveniently located on Union Square, our staff are experienced professionals with 10+ years of training experience in their field. Each of our instructors...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.