We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Level 2The Career Center »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave Ste 1104
Btwn E 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3250 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this dreamweaver training:
You will use Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 to develop professional-looking web pages.
- work in Code view and use coding tools and features available in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- format web pages using advanced CSS techniques
- work with AP elements
- work with Spry elements
- create and validate forms
- integrate external files with Dreamweaver
Lesson 1: Working in Code View
- Topic 1A: Use Coding Tools
- Topic 1B: Search for and Replace Code
- Topic 1C: Add Design Notes and Comments
- Topic 2A: Use External Style Sheets
- Topic 2B: Create a Layout Using CSS
- Topic 2C: Apply Rollover Effects Using CSS
- Topic 3A: Create AP Elements
- Topic 3B: Control AP Elements
- Topic 4A: Use Spry Interface Widgets
- Topic 4B: Use Spry Data Sets
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Form
- Topic 5B: Add Form Elements
- Topic 5C: Validate a Form
- Topic 6A: Integrate Photoshop Images in Dreamweaver
- Topic 6B: Insert Media Objects
- Topic 6C: Integrate XML-Based Data
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- Students are eligible for a free retake within 12 months, contingent on class running and available seating
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class.
Start Dates (0)
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills for individuals in the heart of New York City since 1988. With the latest technology, a bonded T5 Internet connection and digital projection systems, our clients have the tools to create the ultimate training experience.
Our quality instructors are...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.