Dreamweaver CS6 Level 2: CSS IntensiveNoble Desktop »
7 seats left
|Start date:||Mon, Jul 14: 9:00am - 4:30pm (3 sessions)|
594 Broadway Suite 1202
New York, NY 10012 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 9750 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 15
What you'll learn in this dreamweaver training:Kick your skills up a notch and learn how to create more complex layouts and effects using CSS. In this training you’ll master floats, sprites (to speed up pages), Server-Side Includes (SSI) to manage content across pages and so much more.
Throughout the projects you’ll learn how to deal with Internet Explorer problems to get your pages to display the same across browsers.
- CSS Page Layout with Divs
- The Box Model: Padding, Margins, Borders
- Nested Selectors & More Box Model
- Floats & Clearing
- Creating Two Columns with Floats
- Min-Width & IE Conditional Comments
- CSS Rollovers
- Replacing Text with an Image Using CSS
- Rounded Corners
- Centered 2-Column Layout
- More Absolute Versus Relative Positioning
- CSS List Navbar: Text-Based
- CSS Sprites Navbar: Images Replace Text
- Use CSS to Indicate Current Page in Navbar
- Server-Side Includes (SSI)
- Sporktown: Centered Page Layout
- Sporktown: Column Hovers
- Sporktown: Centered 3-Column Layout (Divs)
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Noble Desktop? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyAll cancellations must be submitted in writing by email, fax or mail. Full refunds are given until up until 3 business days before any course. Cancellations within 3 business days of the course will be given a full refund minus a $20 registration fee. Upon commencement of one of our courses, if a student cancels within the first 60% of the program, the student is entitled to a full refund (100%) of tuition costs, but will be required to forfeit his or her practice workbook. Thereafter the student is no longer entitled to any refund of tuition paid, but may keep his or her training workbook. The failure of the student to notify the director in writing of withdrawal may delay refund of tuition due pursuant to Section 5002 of the Education Law.
Start Dates (0)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Mon, Jul 14 9:00am - 4:30pm
Tue, Jul 15 9:00am - 4:30pm
Wed, Jul 16 9:00am - 4:30pm
Btwn Prince & W Houston Streets
New York, NY 10012
School: Noble Desktop
Noble Desktop, LLC was founded in 1990 by Scott Carson as a desktop publishing studio, using QuarkXPress, Illustrator and Photoshop to produce books, magazines, catalogs, and other print material.
In 1991 Scott began to teach at Parsons School of Design. Word got out that a good class in Quar...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Noble Desktop
5 out of 5
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.