Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Level 2The Career Center »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
185 Madison Ave Suite 1104
New York, NY 10016 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3250 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this dreamweaver training:You will use Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 to develop professional-looking web pages.
- work in Code view and use coding tools and features available in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- format web pages using advanced CSS techniques
- work with AP elements
- work with Spry elements
- create and validate forms
- integrate external files with Dreamweaver
Lesson 1: Working in Code View
- Topic 1A: Use Coding Tools
- Topic 1B: Search for and Replace Code
- Topic 1C: Add Design Notes and Comments
- Topic 2A: Use External Style Sheets
- Topic 2B: Create a Layout Using CSS
- Topic 2C: Apply Rollover Effects Using CSS
- Topic 3A: Create AP Elements
- Topic 3B: Control AP Elements
- Topic 4A: Use Spry Interface Widgets
- Topic 4B: Use Spry Data Sets
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Form
- Topic 5B: Add Form Elements
- Topic 5C: Validate a Form
- Topic 6A: Integrate Photoshop Images in Dreamweaver
- Topic 6B: Insert Media Objects
- Topic 6C: Integrate XML-Based Data
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from The Career Center? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyThere is no penalty for substituting students at any time or to reschedule or cancel within 2 business days of the start of a class. Cancellation must be done via email at [email protected]. Not showing up, not completing and/or not paying are not methods of cancellation.
Any student can retake a fully paid open enrollment public course within 1 year from the date the class was taken, as long as the class is still being offered and there are available seats. All student retake requests must be submitted online at www.careercenters.com/
Start Dates (0)
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, cli...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.