We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about UI/UX and all areas of web design. We're a young, fast-paced, growing start-up, and we're seeking a creative, detail-oriented person to join the founding team. As the first designer on our team, you will be responsible for the entire artistic vision for our brand (no pressure). If you're looking to join a team and build something beauitful that matters and where you matter -- we'd love to hear from you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with the team to define the artistic direction and product roadmap
- Revamping the site’s UI/UX and designing all key elements, features and pages of the site
- Working alongside customers to understand their challenges with the product and to build & test interfaces that focus on solving their problems
- Ensuring artistic direction is consistent, engaging and seeps through each layer of the user’s interaction
- Helping the product transcend utility and achieve DELIGHT
- Learning a ton about every aspect of building a startup
- You're a wizard with Photoshop & Illustrator (Fireworks or other UI/UX related software skill is a big plus)
- You have an incredible eye for detail, design and most importantly, taste
- A degree or equivalent experience in interaction / web / graphic design
- You've worked extensively on a product where the website is the business itself (ecommerce a plus!)
- You’re passionate about user-centered design
- You believe in metrics-driven product improvements
- You’ll say “I don’t know” before giving a B.S. answer (unless it's an INCREDIBLE B.S answer)
- You like to laugh
How to know if CourseHorse is a good fit:
- You’re looking for more than just a job – you have a desire to help build something real
- You have an interest and appreciation for education and active lifestyles, and a desire to help people connect with both
- You appreciate autonomy – we arm you with the vision, the tools and team, but you can synthesize everything independently to make it work
- You’re focused on building a diverse set of skillsets that will help you throughout the rest of your career – as an education company, team member development is priority #1
- You like fun, fast paced, (sometimes fabulously witty) environments, and want to work in downtown NYC
- You want to be friends with the people you work with
To apply, please email us your resume and a brief note on why you'd be the perfect person to work with, a link to your online portfolio and 3 links to sites whose UI/UX you admire.
For a laugh, check out our original prototype :)