Fundamentals of Customer ServiceNew Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this customer service training:This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service
- Identify Customer Expectations
- Commit Yourself to Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Create a Positive First Impression
- Identify and Help Meet the Customer’s Needs
- Create a Positive Last Impression
- Make it Easy for Customers to Complain
- Resolve the Problem
- Cope with Upset and Difficult Customers
- Answer the Telephone
- Project a Positive Image Using Your Voice
- Transfer Calls
- Take Meaningful Messages
- Describe Stress
- Take Preventive Measures
- Overcome Stress
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (0)
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning(3 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.