Perfect Roasted Chicken Dinner ClassThe Brooklyn Kitchen »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
100 Frost St
New York, NY 11211 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 750 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 21 and older
- Average Class Size: 20
What you'll learn in this chicken class:In this class our chef will demonstrate a fail-proof method for perfect roast chicken. You will also learn how to make some delicious spring sides, all of which you'll get to try.
Roast chicken is one of life's greatest pleasures. Impress your friends, and even yourself with this great recipe.
Type: Skills/Chef's Table
- Chicken Liver Mousse with Grilled Bread and Quick Pickled Red Onion
- Perfect Roast Chicken, Scallion Potato Salad and Sauteed Swiss Chard with Lemon & Garlic
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler with Tarragon Vanilla Bean Mascarpone
All Class attendees receive a 10% discount on anything in the store the day of the class (excludes special orders and meat & dairy).
Cancellation PolicyIf cancellation is made at least 3 days before the class, we will honor a store credit for the full value of the class. If you cancel less than 3 days (72 hours) before the class we do not offer any refund. If you are registering three or more people for a class, a two (2) week notice is required for cancellation. You are always welcome to send someone else in your place.
Teacher: Kat RandazzoSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Start Dates (0)
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: The Brooklyn Kitchen
Preparing for our annual New Year’s Day Chili Party in 2005, we (Taylor and Harry) lamented the lack of a neighborhood kitchenware store. Taylor was tiring of her job as a construction project manager, and Harry a freelancer always up for a new project and adventure was happy to fan the flames of ...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.