Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Chevre Making ClassThe Brooklyn Kitchen »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
100 Frost St
Btwn Manhattan Ave & Leonard St
Brooklyn, New York 11211 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 850 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 21 and older
- Average Class Size: 20
What you'll learn in this cheese making class:
- Basic cheese making technique
- See how to turn fresh chevre into a bloomy aged chevre
- Season and take home freshly made chevre
- Fresh to aged goat cheese tasting, with beer
Menu: Cheese Tasting
Beverage: Beer sponsored by Great Brewers
Refund & Cancellation PolicyClass reservations are date & location specific. If cancellation is made at least 3 days before the class, we will honor a store credit for the full value of the class. If you cancel less than 3 days (72 hours) before the class we do not offer any refund. If you are registering three or more people for a class, a two (2) week notice is required for cancellation. You are always welcome to send someone else in your place.
Teacher: Emily Acosta
Start Dates (0)
School: The Brooklyn Kitchen
The Brooklyn Kitchen is your favorite cooking store. We offer ingredient-driven groceries, quality tools and equipment, and technique-based recreational cooking classes.
It all started in 2006, when Taylor and Harry lamented the lack of a neighborhood kitchenware store. At first it was just good dinner...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.