AutoCAD Level 3Technical Institute of America »
4 seats left
|Start date:||Mon, Feb 24: 9:00am - 5:00pm (3 sessions)|
545 8th Avenue Suite 610
New York, NY 10018 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 4990 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this autocad training:This level 3 AutoCAD 3D course builds on the Level 1 and 2 courses to teach students to use AutoCAD to create 3D drawings. Students will learn the fundamentals of 3D Solid Modeling. When students complete this course they will have the knowledge to create, layout, and edit three-dimensional geometry.
Created by industry experts, students learn by doing actual drawings with our live in classroom instructors. Students are taught many commands and tools to create drawings fast and easy. Our instructors will make sure no one is left behind.
Students will learn:
- Creating Primitive Solids (Box, Cylinder, Pyramid, etc.)
- Creating Complex Solids (Extrude, Revolve, Press Pull, Sweep)
- Creating Compound Solids (Subtract, Union)
- Introduction to Mesh Objects and Surface Objects
- Adjusting the view to see Models from different points in space.
- Understanding Coordinate Systems and how they pertain to AutoCAD.
- Adding Cameras to create perspective views
- Controlling the display of Models using Visual Styles and Views.
- How to add lighting to create realistic looking images
- Applying materials to existing geometry to create realistic looking objects
- Rendering a drawing file
- Cancellation made up to 3 business day prior to the start of the seminar or workshop will receive a full refund minus a 7% processing fee.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone who has taken the whole or part the seminar or workshop.
- Refunds will not be given for any cancellations made 2 days before the start of the seminar or workshop.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone that doesn’t show up on the day of the seminar or workshop.
- Rescheduling is not permitted 2 days before the start of a seminar or workshop.
- Students must attend 80% or more of Seminars & Workshops total duration to receive Certificate of Completion.
Start Dates (1)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Mon, Feb 24 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tue, Feb 25 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed, Feb 26 9:00am - 5:00pm
Midtown West, Manhattan
545 8th Avenue
Btwn W 37th & 38th Streets
New York, NY 10018
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: Technical Institute of America
The Technical Institute of America is a technology training company. Our passion for helping individuals and businesses learn technology has made us the number one technology company in New York City. Every year we train thousands in a variety of Microsoft®, Adobe®, Cisco®, CompTIA®, and PMI® c...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Technical Institute of America
5 out of 5
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088