Acrobat 9.0 - Level 2New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
New York, NY 10017 (Map)
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this adobe acrobat training:In this course, students use Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
- Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measure Technical Drawings
- Embed Multimedia
- Optimize PDF Files
- Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Create a PDF Form
- Add Form Fields
- Create Calculations
- Create Buttons
- Track Forms
- Compile Returned Forms
- Organize Compiled Data
- Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Create PDF Files for Prepress
- Apply Color Management Settings
- Modify Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Preview Printed Effects
- Preflight Documents
- Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Create a Composite
- Create Color Separations
Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (0)
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have de...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning
2 out of 3