Microsoft Access 2010 Level 2The Career Center »
4 seats left
Mon, Oct 06 9:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (7)
185 Madison Ave Suite 1104
(Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets)
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this access training:You will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
- streamline data entry and maintain data integrity
- join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria
- modify data using queries and improve forms
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- share data between Access and other applications
- Microsoft Access Level 1 2010
- Topic 1A: Constrain Data Entry Using Field Properties
- Topic 1B: Establish Data Entry Formats for Entering Field Values
- Topic 1C: Create a List of Values for a Field
- Topic 2A: Create Query Joins
- Topic 2B: Join Tables with No Common Fields
- Topic 2C: Relate Data Within a Table
- Topic 3A: Set the Select Query Properties
- Topic 3B: Retrieve Records Based on Input Criteria
- Topic 3C: Create Action Queries
- Topic 4A: Create a PivotTable Report
- Topic 4B: Filter Data Using Slicers
- Topic 4C: Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
- Topic 5A: Organize Report Information
- Topic 5B: Format Reports
- Topic 5C: Control Report Pagination
- Topic 5D: Summarize Report Information
- Topic 5E: Add a Subreport to an Existing Report
- Topic 5F: Create a Mailing Label Report
- Topic 6A: Import Data into Access
- Topic 6B: Export Data to Text File Formats
- Topic 6C: Export Access Data to Excel
- Topic 6D: Create a Mail Merge
Refund & Cancellation PolicyStudents will receive an acknowledgement of their request within 24 hours and will get a final confirmation as to the availability of the requested retake 48-72 hours before the date of the requested class. Retake availability is dependent on the class running with an empty seat. If the student does not receive confirmation they should email at [email protected] or 212-729-4088 to confirm the status of their request.
We promise that our prices are the same (or less) than prices on the school's website
We centralize over 40,000 classes from vetted, high quality class providers
Verified Student Reviews
CourseHorse is the only place where you can read class reviews from verified students
We're dedicated to supporting your learning goals every step of the way
Fast & Secure Checkout
Single-page checkout and powerful encryption make CourseHorse the place to book
We give you back 5% of every class purchase, to encourage you to keep on learning!
Start Dates (7)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Mon, Oct 06 9:00am - 5:00pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave
Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, climate-control,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.