Microsoft Access 2010 Level 2The Career Center »
4 seats left
Mon, Mar 24: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (10)
185 Madison Ave Suite 1104
New York, NY 10016 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2290 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this access training:You will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course and may retake the same course as many times as they want.
- streamline data entry and maintain data integrity
- join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria
- modify data using queries and improve forms
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- share data between Access and other applications
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from The Career Center? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyThere is no penalty for substituting students at any time or to reschedule or cancel within 2 business days of the start of a class. Cancellation must be done via email at [email protected]. Not showing up, not completing and/or not paying are not methods of cancellation.
Any student can retake a fully paid open enrollment public course within 1 year from the date the class was taken, as long as the class is still being offered and there are available seats. All student retake requests must be submitted online at www.careercenters.com/
Start Dates (10)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Mon, Mar 24 9:00am - 5:00pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave
Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets
New York, NY 10016
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, cli...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.