Microsoft Access 2010 Level 1The Career Center »
4 seats left
Mon, Sep 22 9:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (8)
185 Madison Ave Suite 1104
(Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets)
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this access training:You will examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects using the Microsoft Office Access 2010 relational database application.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access Database program to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and to understand the advantages that using a relational database program can bring to their business processes.
The Level 1 course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include designing and creating new databases, tables, and relationships; creating and maintaining records; locating records; and producing reports based on the information in the database. It also provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to advance to more complex Access responsibilities such as maintaining databases and using programming techniques that enhance Access applications.
- identify the components of the Microsoft Access 2010 environment
- identify the components of a database
- organize data in tables
- view data in tables
- query a database
- design forms
- generate reports
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access 2010
- Topic 1A: Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Topic 1B: Identify the Tabs and Commands on the Ribbon
- Topic 1C: Obtain Help in Access
- Topic 2A: Define Database Concepts
- Topic 2B: Identify the Components of a Database
- Topic 2C: Examine the Relational Database Design Process
- Topic 3A: Create a Table
- Topic 3B: Modify Table Data and Properties
- Topic 3C: Create a Table Relationship
- Topic 4A: Sort Records
- Topic 4B: Filter Records
- Topic 4C: View Data from Related Tables
- Topic 5A: Create a Query
- Topic 5B: Add Criteria to a Query
- Topic 5C: Add a Calculated Field to a Query
- Topic 5D: Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
- Topic 6A: Create a Form
- Topic 6B: View Data Using an Access Form
- Topic 6C: Modify a Form
- Topic 7A: View an Access Report
- Topic 7B: Create a Report
- Topic 7C: Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Topic 7D: Format the Controls in a Report
- Topic 7E: Apply a Theme to a Report
- Topic 7F: Prepare a Report for Print
Refund & Cancellation PolicyStudents will receive an acknowledgement of their request within 24 hours and will get a final confirmation as to the availability of the requested retake 48-72 hours before the date of the requested class. Retake availability is dependent on the class running with an empty seat. If the student does not receive confirmation they should email at [email protected] or 212-729-4088 to confirm the status of their request.
We promise that our prices are the same (or less) than prices on the school's website
We centralize over 40,000 classes from vetted, high quality class providers
Verified Student Reviews
CourseHorse is the only place where you can read class reviews from verified students
We're dedicated to supporting your learning goals every step of the way
Fast & Secure Checkout
Single-page checkout and powerful encryption make CourseHorse the place to book
We give you back 5% of every class purchase, to encourage you to keep on learning!
Start Dates (8)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Mon, Sep 22 9:00am - 5:00pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave
Btwn East 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, climate-control,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.