We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Microsoft Access 2007 Level 1The Career Center »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave Ste 1104
Btwn E 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2290 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this access training:
You will examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects using the Microsoft Office Access 2007 relational database application.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access Database program to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and to understand the advantages that using a relational database program can bring to their business processes. The Level 1 course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include designing and creating new databases, tables, and relationships; creating and maintaining records; locating records; and producing reports based on the information in the database. It also provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to advance to more complex Access responsibilities such as maintaining databases and using programming techniques that enhance Access applications.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course and may retake the same course as many times as they want.
- examine the basic database concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Access 2007 environment
- design a simple database
- build a new database with related tables
- manage the data in a table
- query a database using different methods
- design forms
- generate reports
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No charge for substituting students at any time.
- Students are eligible for a free retake within 12 months, contingent on class running and available seating
- No refund or rescheduling permitted within 2 business days of start of class.
Start Dates (0)
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills for individuals in the heart of New York City since 1988. With the latest technology, a bonded T5 Internet connection and digital projection systems, our clients have the tools to create the ultimate training experience.
Our quality instructors are...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.